Dear LAVO customers,
As our salon has now re-opened, we want to ensure you that we are taking all necessary measures to keep you as safe and healthy as possible. We have carefully reviewed the standard health protocols for nail salons issued by the Texas Department Licensing and Regulation and are committed to adhering to these essential standards.
- Below are the customer guidelines we have put in place at Lavo:
- Upon arrival at the salon, please remain in your car and call us at 281-346-8636. We will let you know when we are ready for you to enter the salon for your appointment.
- A mask is required before entering the salon and please continue to wear it during your services.
- Upon entering the salon we will check your temperature with a non-touch thermometer and ask you to wash your hands.
- Only customers with appointments will be permitted inside the salon.
- To limit contact, please do not touch nail polish bottles, gel samples or retail products and allow our staff to help you select all products.
- Credit card payments are preferred.
- We are happy to reschedule your appointment if you don’t feel well prior to your scheduled appointment.
- In addition to what we already do, the following are the additional steps we take for everyone's health and wellbeing:
- Monthly, and for as long as needed, our entire salon will be Disinfected, Antimicrobial Coated and Germ Expert Certified™ by DIS.IN.FX®, proven to kill 99.99% of harmful microbes and inhibit microbial growth reducing cross contamination.
- Our services are provided using reduced staff and staggered appointment times to ensure optimal social distancing.
- We have installed Plexiglass shields for manicure stations and the reception counter.
- After first sanitizing the entire work area after each service, we then disinfect the service area with EPA Registered Rejuvenate™ disinfectants that deliver hospital-grade strength without the harsh chemical side effects.
- To limit contact, we have removed all magazines, pillows and beverages will not be offered (our sincere apologies for this).
- Our staff have completed updated training on proper sanitation and disinfection practices and procedures provided by Barbicide® and Rejuvenate™;
- We check our staff’s temperature each day upon their arrival to work with a non-touch thermometer.
- We have replaced all sink faucets with touchless motion activated faucets. Touchless soap dispensers are also available.
- Hand sanitizers are provided throughout the salon.
- Our nail technicians wear mask and gloves during all services. If gloves are not worn for a service, staff must wash their hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to and following the service.
We will continue to review and revise the above guidelines as needed to ensure the best experience possible for our customers and to help protect the health, safety and wellbeing of both our customers and staff.